Orders will be processed in order of arrival. Items that are not in stock at the time of processing the order, we will contact you to provide you with the date of service. Once the order has been formalized, they will have a period of 3 days to formalize the payment. After this period we will no longer be able to reserve the merchandise for you.
- TRANSFER . If you choose this modality, when confirming your order we will inform you of our account number. DO NOT MAKE THE TRANSFER UNTIL YOU RECEIVE OUR SALES INVOICE. Since there may be the possibility that an item was not in Stock at that time. This procedure entails a delay in the delivery of the merchandise, until we confirm with the bank that the amount is in our account.
- CREDIT CARD. They just have to follow the instructions that will be given to them. Shipping is immediate. This type of payment is a PRE CHARGE, so the final charge on your card is not made until we confirm the order.
- PAYMENT AGAINST REFUND . Receive your order at home comfortably and make the payment to the carrier. (This form of payment carries an additional surcharge of 3%, minimum €3).
These expenses are not included in the prices and are borne by the customer. They will be the following:
- Shipments with destination within the national territory of the peninsula that exceed 100 euros of tax base will not have a postage supplement.
- Peninsular National. 6 euros/piece of supplement if the 100 euros before taxes are not reached.
- Balearic Islands. 11 euros/package. - Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla. Check conditions.
- International deliveries. Check conditions.
Returns will only be accepted for defective items or items that do not correspond to the items ordered. The term for any authorized return will be 15 days from receipt of the merchandise. They must notify us of the incident to our email email@example.com. Once the problem has been verified, we will indicate the method for the return.
The costs of return transport and new shipment will be borne by Confecciones Alber, SL In the event that the defective item cannot be replaced, the corresponding amount will be paid.
JURISDICTION AND LEGISLATION
These conditions are subject to Spanish legislation, which will be applicable with their relationship to their validity, interpretation, execution and compliance. Both parties submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Orihuela.